Handy Dandy Mani set is a tidy carry-all that has every tool you could require to manicure yourself solo. If you like to have your own personal tools when you go to the salon, just take this set with you! This all-in-one tool kit includes a Cuticle Nipper, Nail Clipper, Nail Scissors, Wood Cuticle Sticks, Nail Brush, Washable Salon Board, 4-way Nail Buffer, and Slant Tip Tweezers. And, they are all housed in a cute double-zippered pocked bag, one side to stash the tools and the other to hold your polish.
P.S HERE'S A HOW-TO:
1. Wash hands and use my Nail Brush to gently clean under nails.
2. Gently push back ragged cuticles with one of my Wood Cuticle Sticks.
3. Use my Cuticle Nipper to remove any painful hangnails.
4. Resize tips or bring chips back in line with my Nail Clipper or Nail Scissors.
5. Shape and smooth nails with my Washable Salon Board.
6. Finish by smoothing ridges and buffing dullness away with my 4-Way Nail Buffer.
7. Keep my Tweezers on hand to remove splinters and stray hairs.
8. Store it all in my Double-Zippered Pocket Bag, one pocket to stash tools and the other to hold the polish.